GOALS & PURSUITS
What We Want To Accomplish
In Lahairoi Ministries, discussion of plans for future development takes place once a year, and is based on productivity of previous years. Our vision is to see the Middle East evangelized. Of course, we know that there will never be peace without Christ; however, the Good News of the Kingdom must be preached in this region, as our Lord has harvest here.
Our goal is…
- to direct Christians in biblical teachings, and to be more effective than during previous years;
- to reach to each Christian in this region and to show them the love of the Father and the salvation plan, the spiritual weapons and the armor of a Christian (Ephesians 6:13-17).
- to fill their spirits, which are full of fear and abandonment, with hope and faith toward Jesus Christ.
- to arm them with the living Word of God, in their native language, with Christian literature and sermons, and of course to teach them to persevere in prayers.
- to draw the attention of the Church around the world to the Middle East.
- to send zealous missionaries and passionate prayer warriors to these regions.
- to get more pastors, preachers, ministers of the Gospel involved into and focused on the last day prophecies.
- to help the Christians and the new converts to receive Bible School studies.
- We start closer cooperation with the regions in the Middle East and Central Asia, where there are local Churches and Christian organizations.
- Lahairoi Ministries receives help from volunteers who live in Christian countries that border the Middle Eastern and Central Asian countries. As inhabitants of neighboring countries, they are much closer in culture to the nations of the region, to which Lahairoi Ministries is commissioned. As followers of Christ, they are filled with love and compassion toward their neighbors.
- We will translate educational literature for active missionaries on church planting.
- We are in the process of creation of online libraries. Our brothers and sisters can receive fresh and healthy spiritual nourishment in their native languages.
- Bibles in the languages of each of these nations will be placed online, as there are regions where it is forbidden to bring Bibles.
- We expect our overall activities’ impact up to 8.000.000 Christians.
- Churches will receive support, such as first aid items (medicine, food, and clothing).